Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who can pledge?
2. How does the Giving Pledge work?
You sign up to make a pledge in January 2017 and have until April 16, 2017 to fulfill the pledge. Similar to other donations made to the Center of Hope (COH), any financial gift made to the COH is tax-deductible and will be reflected on your Year-End Giving Statement. But you can give throughout the year.
3. Can I pledge my donation now?
4. How much should people give?
Goal $1000.00 but you are welcome to give what you can.
5. Can I pay my pledge After April 16, 2017?
Yes. You can donate via debit/credit card using Pushpay. Be sure to select from the Giving Type menu “ Overcomer’s Investment.” You can also pay by check, cash or credit/debit card using COH’s green envelope and dropping your contribution in any giving box in the Sanctuary or by mailing directly to COH. When using the green envelope to document your giving, indicate on the envelope the donation is for “Overcomer’s Investment” so that proper credit can be given.
6. Where can I mail my pledged contributions?
All contributions can be mailed to:
Center of Hope
9550 Crenshaw Blvd.
Inglewood, CA. 90305
7. Can I give in installments?
8. Do I need to fill out a pledge card if I pay today?
9. Can I pledge my donations anytime during week?
10. How can I pay?
· Check (Memo: Pledge)
Payable to: Center of Hope
· PushPay (Memo): Overcomer’s Investment
· Credit Card
· Debit Card
11. How will my pledge be recognized?
How will I know how my gift is being used? Center of Hope (COH) will be providing updates regularly on aggregate pledges received and fulfilled. Similar to other donations made to the COH, any financial gift made to the COH is tax-deductible and will be reflected on your Year-End Giving Statement. In addition, at least quarterly, we will have updates about how funds are being used.